The restoration assistant works with the park’s restoration specialist to provide proper protection and repair of historic buildings, monuments and other cultural resources.
· Majors: historic preservation or a related field
· Skills related to carpentry or masonry
· Clean monuments and cemetery headstones
· Carpentry and masonry work on historic buildings
· Varied projects based on skills, time commitment and amount of college credit being earned
Internship Availability: Occasionally, based on needs