The Friendship Hill Educational Guide was designed to help teachers prepare their classes for a rewarding experience visiting the park. It is designed primarily for use in upper elementary school classrooms (grades 5-7). The guide contains the following sections. The entire guide can be viewed and downloaded here. Hard copies are no longer available.
- Educator's Study Guide to Friendship Hill National Historic Site
- Suggested Pre-visit Activities written for elementary students utilizing area districts curriculum themes. Each activity has Teacher's information and activities for students.
- Park Visit Outline
- On Site Program List with information about the programs offered at the park. This section contains themes and objectives for the different programs offered at the park.
- Suggested Reading Bibliographies for teachers and students.
- Post-Visit activities Suggested activities to follow-up your visit to the park.