- Date & Time
- Contact Us
- e-mail us
Seating on the lush Fort Vancouver National Site parade ground with an excellent view of the fireworks. Gates Open at 8:00 a.m., bring blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the music and many activities available starting at noon, fireworks begin at 10:05 p.m.
Points to remember:
- $3.00 Admission fee for ages 16 and over to enter the Reconstructed Fort, Independence Day entrance fee is separate.
- Reconstructed Fort, Visitor Center and Bookstore will be open at 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Enjoy many activities at the reconstructed Fort with living history events throughout the day.
- Stay hydrated
- Have Fun!
Following not allowed:
- Staking into the ground is not permitted. This includes, wood, metal, plastic, flags, tent spikes or any other object. Non-invasive items to anchor your blanket, like water jugs etc. are allowed.
- Weapons (knives, guns, nunchucks, etc)
- Alcohol (event has an adult beverage pavilion for adults age 21 and over)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Personal fireworks
- Barbeques (gas or charcoal)
- No staking of canopies (canopies must be taken down by sundown)