- The Fort Scott Candlelight Tour is held at Fort Scott National Historic Site on the first Friday and Saturday of December.
- Tickets are required for persons age 6 and above desiring to take the tour.
- Candlelight tour tickets are available on a first come-first serve basis.
- Tickets go on sale November 1 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tickets cost $8.00 each and can be picked up in person or reserved by telephone. Call 620-223-0310 for reservations.
- Tickets reserved by phone can be paid for by check or with a credit card (Master Card, Visa, Discover). Once credit card authorization is received, tickets will be mailed out.
- For those paying by check, checks should be mailed to the site within 5 days of making reservations. Checks should be made out to Western National Parks Association and sent to: Fort Scott NHS, PO Box 918, Fort Scott, KS 66701. Upon receipt of check, tickets will be mailed out.
- Advance reservation is required.
- There are 25 tickets available for each tour.
- Tours begin Friday night at 6:30 p.m. and run every 15 minutes until 9:00 p.m.
- On Saturday night, they run from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m., with a break at 7:15 p.m.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Candlelight Tour Tickets
Last updated: April 10, 2015