|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: William Fields, 931-232-5706 x 108
Professional Development Hands-on Teacher Workshop
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Dover Elementary School – Library
July 26, 2018. 8:00am-3:00pm (one hour lunch break).
Engaging, hands-on activities for you and your students!
Learn about Tennessee’s water resources and
Lead your students to be environmental stewards.
Who is invited? Anyone who provides education to students in grades K-8; public/private teachers and pre-service teachers-in-training; educational staff of parks, museums and educational centers.
- Pre-registration deadline: July 20, 2018.
- No charge, but PLEASE let us know in advance if your plans change.
Receive classroom materials and learn how to use them:
- Project WET Curriculum & Activity Guide, online resources, and certification as a trained Project WET educator
- TN watershed maps and posters
- Discover the Waters of Tennessee (designed for grades 3-5)
- Activity supplies
- Correlations to TN science curriculum standards and common core available.
TO REGISTER, call or e-mail Susan Hawkins, Susan_b_hawkins@nps.gov, at Fort Donelson NB or Michelle Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org, at APSU to provide the following information:
- Your name
- School or other association, grade and subject level,
- YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER for any last minute updates from us.
We will not share your phone number or retain it after the workshop.
Michelle Rogers, email@example.com or 931-221-6480
Susan Hawkins, firstname.lastname@example.org or 931-232-5706 x116