- Reservation letters are valid for a 6 month period. Reservations can be extended once for an additional 6 month period.
- Reservations not paid within 12 months of the original reservation date (provided there has been an approved reservation extension) will be released back to the HID mitigation project.
- Customers may request to adjust the number of mitigation credits shown on their reservation letter, amounts can be modified up (if available) or down.
- The HID is not obliged to provide additional credits to a project if they are not available.
- Reservations cannot be made without a permit or permit application number.
- Reservations made without a valid permit or permit application number will be released back to the HID mitigation project.
- The HID does NOT alert customers when their reservation is nearing expiration.
- Expired reservations require a new application (even by one day).
- There are no refunds on paid reservations.
- Purchased credits are non-transferrable.
- Applications received must be for single projects.
- Applications/modifications are processed on a first come first served basis.
- A waiting list for credits is not maintained by the project.
- Credits on expired reservations are retained by/released back to the HID mitigation project.
- We don’t notify or otherwise advertise the availability of credits.
- Only applications received after the date and time specified for the open application period will be processed. Applications received before the date and time specified will not be processed.
- The HID project reserves the right, at its convenience, not to provide credits to the public (regardless of their availability) until a date and time of their choosing.
Last updated: September 18, 2018