- Reservation letters are valid for a 6 month period.
- Mitigation credit amounts can be modified up (if available) or down.
- The HID is not obliged to provide additional credits to a project if they are not available.
- Reservations cannot be made without a permit or permit application number.
- The HID does NOT alert customers when their reservation is nearing expiration.
- Reservations that have expired, by even one day, require a new application.
- There are no refunds on paid reservations.
- Purchased credits are non-transferrable.
- Applications received must be for single projects.
- Applications/modifications are processed on a first come first served basis.
- A waiting list for credits is not maintained by the project.
- Credits on expired reservations are retained by/released back to the project.
- The availability of credits is provided on the Hole-in-the-Donut In Lieu Fee/Mitigation Credit Reservation Portal (https://www.nps.gov/ever/geti
nvolved/hole-in-the-donut-miti gation-bank.htm). We do not notify individuals directly or otherwise advertise the availability of credits.
- Only applications received after the date and time credits are retained or otherwise released to the project are processed. Applications received before the date and time will not be processed.
- The project reserves the right, at its convenience, not to provide credits to the public (regardless of their availability) until a date and time of their choosing.
Last updated: June 15, 2017