- Discuss with the students what a typical day in the life of a child from the Woodland culture might be like
- What do they do in the morning?
- What chores might they have?
- How would they get their food?
- Who would get their food?
- What do they eat?
- What do they do for fun?
- How do they bathe themselves?
- Do they have school? What would it be like?
- Have the students write about what a Woodland child would do throughout the day - morning, afternoon, and evening
- Have them share their papers in small groups or as a whole class