CVNP VOLUNTEER HANDBOOK
The Volunteer Handbook is designed as a reference and guide to Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) and our Volunteers-in-Parks Program. The Handbook was updated October 2014 and we invite you to devote special attention to the updated uniform (pg 14), workers' compensation (pg 29), and training (pg 34;66) sections. Click here to download your copy of the updated 2016 CVNP Volunteer Handbook.
Addendums to the CVNP Volunteer Handbook:
- Uniform Policy
Click here to download the Uniform Policy.
- Injury and Workers' Compensation Policy for Volunteers
Click here to download the Workers' Compensation Policy.
CVNP VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION
Location given upon registration
- Thursday, April 7, 2016, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Register Here
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 10-noon Register Here
- Thursday, August 11, 2016, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Register Here
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 10-noon Register Here
Want to volunteer in your national park? Attend this classroom-style orientation to learn more about CVNP and the Volunteers-in-Parks Program. Complete within your first six months of volunteering, but it is not required before you get started.