HABITAT RESTORATION VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Help preserve biodiversity in your national park!
Advance registration is recommended; and required if you are with a group of five (5) or more. To register, contact the volunteer office at 330-657-2299 or email@example.com.
Things to know before you come:
- Wear comfortable work clothes, long pants (preferably jeans), and sturdy shoes or boots (must be closed toe). Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form, full water bottle, work gloves, snack, hat, and sunscreen.
- We will provide work gloves, safety glasses, and all necessary tools, and supplies. Instruction and safety guidelines will be provided on-site.
- You will receive an email several days prior to the event with specific location details. If you do not see an email, please check your spam folder and be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact/safelist.
- All participants must follow safety guidelines.
- Projects are rain or shine, with exception to thunderstorms and lightning.