Students seven and up will learn new skills, develop strong bonds with their peers, and appreciate the value of giving back at a service-learning project. Projects include invasive plant removal, landscaping, and trail and facility maintenance. Our staff will gladly work with you to find a perfect volunteer project for you.
- School group
- Boy Scout troop
- Girl Scout troop
- Faith-based youth group
- Eagle Scout project
- Girl Scout Bronze Award project
Projects include invasive plant removal, landscaping, and trail and facility maintenance. For more information, and to schedule your project, at (330) 657-2350 ore-mail us.
College Students and Young Professionals
Do you have an interest in pursuing a career in a National Park? Gain practical experience by applying what you learned in the classroom to a real-world setting, and learn what it's like to work for a park.
Apply for a current internship.
Alternative Spring Break
Are you a college student looking for a unique spring break experience? Make a difference, make new friends, and make Cuyahoga Valley National Park your destination!
- Support the trails, habitat restoration, and recreational programs of CVNP through rewarding volunteer projects.
- Learn about career opportunities in the park and environmental fields.
- Explore your park on guided hikes and spend the evening around a campfire.
- Sleep in a comfortable bed and enjoy hearty, homemade meals at the Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center.