Students seven and up will learn new skills, develop strong bonds with their peers, and appreciate the value of giving back at a service-learning project. Projects include invasive plant removal, landscaping, and trail and facility maintenance. Our staff will gladly work with you to find a perfect volunteer project for you.
- School group
- Boy Scout troop
- Girl Scout troop
- Faith-based youth group
- Eagle Scout project
- Girl Scout Bronze Award project
Projects include invasive plant removal, landscaping, and trail and facility maintenance. For more information, and to schedule your project, at (440) 717-3844 ore-mail us.
College Students and Young Professionals
Do you have an interest in pursuing a career in a National Park? Gain practical experience by applying what you learned in the classroom to a real-world setting, and learn what it's like to work for a park.
Apply for a current internship.
Alternative Spring Break
Are you a college student looking for a unique spring break experience? Make a difference, make new friends, and make Cuyahoga Valley National Park your destination!
- Support the trails, habitat restoration, and recreational programs of CVNP through rewarding volunteer projects.
- Learn about career opportunities in the park and environmental fields.
- Explore your park on guided hikes and spend the evening around a campfire.
- Sleep in a comfortable bed and enjoy hearty, homemade meals at the Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center.
Thank you to everyone who participated this year with Alternative Spring Break. We look forward to see new, and friendly faces, for Alternative Spring Break in 2019!