Sunday, August 21
Noon - 5 p.m.
Howe Meadow, 4040 Riverview Road, Peninsula
Everything you love about Music in the Meadow concerts...and more! Bring your family and friends out to Howe Meadow for live music, family-friendly activities, games, and a picnic. Its all FREE!
12:00 pm Tina Bergmann & Bryan Thomas
1:00 pm Singing Angels
1:30 pm Dala
3:00 pm Mississippi Heat
- One-mile fun run for kids (first 200 will receive their own Centennial-themed medalion)
- Ollie the Otter scavenger hunt
- Kayaking and paddle boarding at Indigo Lake
- Delicious Centennial cupcakes
- Giant mandala animal coloring pages
- Make-your-own bug boxes
- Bubbles, hula hoops, and other yard games
- Crafts and live theater
- Live animal demonstrations
- Model railroad display with Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- Interactive food game with Countryside Conservancy
- Hands-on art experiences with Cleveland Museum of Art’s Studio Go
- Roving historians
- Food will be available for purchase from the Conservancy Canteen, or you can bring your own picnic.