Last updated: November 4, 2017
Planning a field trip to Cumberland Island requires advance planning. There are a number of details which must be addressed before bringing your students to the Island. A brief overview is provided below:
- Make Ferry Reservations (related information)
- Complete and submit Entrance Fee Waiver Form (allow 4-6 weeks for approval)
- Request Ranger Led Programs (call 912-882-4336 ext. 257)
- Plan Teacher Led Activities (see our Curriculum Materials page for ideas)
For more detailed information, please read through our Field Trip Planning Guide. It will answer many of the questions you may have as you make your plans.
- Please call 912-882-4336 ext. 254