Explore Crater Lake through this on-line mapping web page. The Crater Lake Park Atlas is an interactive web map with which you can:
- Print out your own map and/or save it as an image or PDF
- Make a map for your school or research project
- Explore map layers like Geology, Trails and Topography
- Measure lengths and areas
- Draw on the map and save your changes
- Get geographic coordinates
- Add your own data from an excel file or GPS track
NOTE: When loading this viewer, you may be prompted to install Microsoft Silverlight. Click Yes to everything in order to install Silverlight which will launch the Park Atlas viewer.
DISCLAIMER: The National Park Service shall not be held liable for improper or incorrect use of this map and/or the data contained herein. No warranty is expressed or implied as to accuracy, reliability, or completeness.
DO NOT USE THIS MAP FOR NAVIGATION.