Rules and Regulations
1. Please limit the number of vehicles in your party to 10 as parking space is limited. For large gatherings you should consider car pooling or buses to transport your guests.
2. Special Use Permits issued for most facilities and areas will be limited to three hours.
3. Activities may not interfere with normal visitor use of the Park; therefore, areas will not be closed to public access during the event.
4. Park personnel will not be available to offer special assistance for traffic, parking, or other logistical needs associated with your wedding.
5. All participants associated with a Special Park Use event such as a wedding must observe and comply with all Park regulations, including those regarding the storage and handling of food and disposal of trash.
6. Amplification of sound before, during, or after the ceremony and connection to park utilities is not permitted.
7. Animals are to be kept on a leash at all times and under physical control and pets, other than service animals, are prohibited in the backcountry.
8. Any event that interferes with the normal activities of visitors, such as the closing of trails, overlooks or public use facilities, will not be allowed.
9. No disturbance of vegetation or other natural objects is allowed.
10. Park regulations do not permit the throwing or scattering of rice, birdseed, flower petals or any similar material. In addition, the release of animals including birds, butterflies or other insects is prohibited. Leave the site as you found it, or better.
11. Buildings or structures cannot be used for attachments (such as banners or flowers).