- Location: 2080 Interstate North Parkway NW, Marietta, GA 30339 | Map
- Time: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Fee Information: A current $3 Daily Park Pass, $25 Annual Park Pass, or an America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreation
- Contact Name: Island Ford Visitor Center
- Contact Phone Number: 678-538-1200
making a commitment to fitness?
planning on spending more time outside?
wanting to visit a nearby National Park?
not quite ready to Run With A Ranger?
Then join a park ranger for a fast paced walk at the Cochran Shoals Fitness Trail. This is a great way to ease your way into a new fitness regime, The Monday runs will be conducted at a brisk walking pace. Sticking to the 3.1 mile (5K) Cochran Shoals Fitness Trail we will circumnavigate a pristine wetland and have sweeping views of the Chattahoochee River. Allow the sounds of nature and rushing water to transport you away from the hustle and bustle of the city as you exercise and learn about this valuable natural resource. Visit the Columns Drive and Interstate North maps to see the trails in the area.
Dress for the weather and wear comfortable outdoor clothes and running shoes. By dressing in layers you can adjust to changes in temperature. Be sure to bring and consume fluids to stay hydrated.
Please call 678-538-1200 to register; registration is appreciated but drop ins are always welcome.