Tuesday through Friday
- Location: 2080 Interstate North Parkway NW, Marietta, GA 30339 | Map
- Time: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Fee Information: A current $3 Daily Park Pass, $25 Annual Park Pass, or an America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreation
- Contact Name: Island Ford Visitor Center
- Contact Phone Number: 678-538-1200
making a commitment to fitness?
planning on spending more time outside?
wanting to visit a nearby National Park?
In celebration of these and many other New Year’s resolutions, join park rangers for a run at the Cochran Shoals Fitness Trail. We invite you to join us for a workout of the body and mind.
For those runners in their umpteenth pair of shoes then join the ranger for the rest of the week. These will be at a running pace around the Loop and may include additional trails to add length or hills to the run. Even at a faster paces you'll enjoy the same sights and sounds as you workout in one of the best places in Atlanta.
For those wishing to ease their way into a new fitness regime, check out the Monday and Wednesday Walk With A Ranger programs.
Dress for the weather and wear comfortable outdoor clothes and running shoes. By dressing in layers you can adjust to changes in temperature. Be sure to bring and consume fluids to stay hydrated.
Please call 678-538-1200 to register; registration is appreciated but drop ins are always welcome.