Special Use Permit: Commercial Filming and Photography

If you are planning to conduct business in the park by filming or photography, you need a Special Use Permit.

If you do not plan to engage in these activities for a profit but your work affects the access other visitors have to any area of the park or could potentially impact their experience in the park, you will also need to apply for a permit.

Please apply at least two weeks prior to the date you intend to conduct the filming or photography. There is $50.00 application fee.

For any questions regarding the permits and to submit the completed application, you may contact Fannie Vargas by email.

Download the Commercial Filming and Photography permit application.

Last updated: February 2, 2017

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

800 South San Marcial Street
El Paso, TX 79905


(915) 532-7273

Contact Us