Fee Free Days
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee free dates in 2019:
- Monday, January 21 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Saturday, April 20 – First Day of National Park Week/National Junior Ranger Day
- Sunday, August 25 – National Park Service Anniversary
- Saturday, September 28 – National Public Lands Day
- Monday, November 11 – Veterans Day
Payments for park entrance fees, campground fees and Interagency Pass purchases must be by credit and debit card only. Cash and check payments are NOT accepted. Visitors can pay via the following charge cards: American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Diners International. As always, recreation passes will be honored for entrance fees. Senior and Access passes will still provide a discount on camping.
- Cedar Breaks Individual Fee (16 +Years) : $7 Per Person
Valid for seven days, this fee is for visitors, age 16 or older, entering the park.
- Cedar Breaks Individual Fee (0-15 Years) : Free
Children age 15 and under are free!
- Commercial Tour Fees: $7.00 Per Passenger * (not incuding tour guides and driver) until October 1, 2019 - after which all commercial tours will REQUIRE a Commercial Use Authorization in addition to passenger's entrance fees. Learn more about Commercial Use Authorizations at Cedar Breaks.
*This fee increases to $10.00 per passenger, January 1, 2020.
- Academic Fee Waivers
Qualifying educational groups are able to access Cedar Breaks National Monument at no charge with an academic fee waiver.
- Nightly Fee - $24
- Interagency Senior Pass Holders - $12
All passes are available at the fee station at Point Supreme. At Cedar Breaks, each of these passes allows the pass-holder + three additional adults to enter the monument.
- Cedar Breaks Annual Pass: $30.00
Admission to Cedar Breaks National Monument for one year from date of purchase.
- Annual 4th Grade Pass: Free
In Celebration of the NPS Centennial, 4th grade students and their family are allowed free park entrance until August of the student's 4th grade year. For more information visit www.everykidinapark.gov.
- America the Beautiful—National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass: $80
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for one year from date of purchase to national parks and other federal fee areas. This replaces the National Parks Pass and Golden Eagle Pass.
- Annual Pass for US Military: Free
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for all active military personnel and their dependents. (For active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification (CAC Card or DD Form 1173)
- Access Pass: Free
Lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
- Senior Annual Pass: $20
Annual admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents who are age 62 or older. Covers entrance and standard amenity fees for one year from date of purchase to national parks and other federal fee areas. Four of these passes purchased over the years can be exchanged for a Senior Lifetime Pass.
- Senior Lifetime Pass: $80
Lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents who are age 62 or older. Covers entrance and standard amenity fees for the lifetime of the pass-holder to national parks and other federal fee areas.