Many of the state parks, museums, wildlife refuges, and other partner sites in the Chesapeake Bay region charge fees. Some take reservations for large groups visiting or for campground accommodations. For specific site information regarding fees and reservations, visit the website locations listed on the "Directions" page.
Or, download "Chesapeake Explorer", the official NPS mobile app for the Chesapeake containing complete information for each partner site, including operating hours and fees where applicable.
Note: The National Parks Pass only provides access to sites directly managed by the National Park Service, and not to sites managed by local and state partners and non-profit organizations. Some of the NPS-managed sites in the Chesapeake region include:
- Anacostia Park
- Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park
- Colonial National Historical Park
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
- George Washington Birthplace National Monument
- Great Falls Park
- Jamestown National Historic Site
- Piscataway Park