The National Park Service (NPS) is requesting proposals to lease Oregon Inlet Marina at Cape Hatteras National Seashore (Seashore), located at 98 NC-12 Nags Head, NC 27959. The Seashore’s objective is to lease the marina Premises including: a 60-slip marina; seven buildings totaling 7,369 square feet; approx. 7.4 acres of land area (approx. 4.5 acres upland and 2.9 acres of submerged area); a parking lot with approx. 220 spaces; and fuel system including six vessel fuel pumps, one vehicle fuel pump, and storage (as identified in Attachment A – Sample Lease).
Links for the Request for Proposals (RFP) document and attachments are below:
- Request for Proposals
- Attachment A – Sample Lease
- Attachment B - Sample Offeror's Transmittal Letter
- Attachment C Form 10-352 - Identification and Credit Information (Individual)
- Attachment C Form 10-353 - Identification and Credit Information (Business - Individual or Sole Proprietor)
- Attachment C Form 10-354 - Identification and Credit Information (Business - Corporation, LLC, Partnership or Joint Venture)
- Attachment D Form 10-355 – Financial Information for Revenue Producing Uses
- Attachment E - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Proposals are due at 4 PM EST on September 5, 2018.
Proposals may be submitted electronically to email@example.com or in person or by mail to:
Cape Hatteras National Seashore
1401 National Park Dr.
Manteo, NC 27954
Attention: Oregon Inlet Marina Lease Proposals (MAILROOM DO NOT OPEN)