The Dante Fascell Visitor Center is the ideal first stop in any exploration of the park.
- Amazing boat tours, programs and events begin here (see the calendar for more information).
- Enjoy a virtual journey in the beautiful museum that highlights park ecosystems with exhibits, sound and video.
- The gallery includes the work of local artists inspired by the wonders of the park.
- By purchasing some of the fantastic products in the store you are helping to support the park.
- Captivating films help you learn about the park.
- Ask questions and let us help you plan your visit at the information desk.
- Kids from 2 to 102 can get a feel for bones, feathers, sponges, corals and more at the touch table.
- The visitor center is located nine miles east of Homestead, Florida.