WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER?
Volunteers will play a vital role in the success of the Swamp Heritage Festival. We can't do it without you! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact:
National Park Ranger
Volunteers can support the festival in many ways. Here are just a few examples of how we need your help in planning the Festival:
- Event Setup: assist the day before the event with setting up
- Volunteer coordinator: Recruit and manage volunteers and the volunteer schedule.
- Marketing: Post flyers and posters at area business, libraries, and government offices.
We also need your help the day of the festival!
- Assist with event take-down
- Provide orientation to visitors and answer questions
- Assist with educational activities and demonstrations
- Set up and maintain volunteer break room with snacks and drinks.
- And much more!
Do you have a particular skill or interest not listed? Please contact us and we'll see how we can get you involved! Thank you for your interest and support for the third annual Swamp Heritage Festival!
Sincerely,The Festival Steering Committee