Your photo on Bighorn Canyon's Annual Pass and you will receive photo credit. The winning picture will be displayed on over 600 passes. Your photo may also be displayed on the park website, Facebook site, postcards for sale, and on bulletin boards, etc.
This contest is open to everyone, including Bighorn Canyon NRA employees and their family members. Any entrants under the age of 18, at time of entry, must have parental/legal guardian consent to enter the contest. Entrants will not be eligible to be judges.
How to enter
1. All entries must be received by midnight Mountain Standard Time on September 1st.
2. Fill out the Deed of Gift and License Agreement. If entrant is under 18 a parent or legal guardian must sign the form. Entries must be accompanied by required forms and be taken at Bighorn Canyon NRA to qualify.
3. Email your photo(s). Include the location the photo was taken and the date.
1. Picture being submitted must be in .jpg format, 300 DPI, and 3 MB or less.
2. No more than 10 photos per entrant.
3. Photos may be horizontal or vertical.
4. Image must be representative of Bighorn Canyon NRA. Entries must be taken at Bighorn Canyon NRA to qualify.
5. All entries become property of Bighorn Canyon NRA to be used in the future by Bighorn Canyon NRA.
6. Please email any questions.