Special Park Use

A special park use permit is required for commercial photography, commercial filming, commercial workshops, and some other uses. To apply for a special use permit, you must submit one of the following forms along with a non-refundable $100 application fee. The fee must be paid by check. If you have any questions contact the permit coordinator at 505 334-6174 x228.

10-930 Application for SUP - Long Form
10-930s Application for SUP - Short Form
10-931 Aplication for SUP CFSP - Short Form

10-932 Application for SUP CFSP - Long Form

Last updated: February 7, 2020

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

725 Ruins Road
Aztec, NM 87410


(505) 334-6174 x0

Contact Us