Exploring all the national parks in Washington, DC can be a challenge because there are so many! Before now, you would have needed a fistful of brochures to explore the parks and learn about them. But no more! Now you can use our new app to explore all the parks with one convenient tool.
- Find the must-see sites and discover lesser-known places
- Follow recommended tour routes or explore on your own with location-aware maps and detailed descriptions of nearly 800 points of interest
- Find ranger programs and events
- Accessibility features include proximity alerts and audio descriptions
What parks are included?Any national parks in Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia are included, as well as some other nearby parks in Virginia and Maryland.
- National Mall - Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, World War II Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Ford's Theatre, and hundreds of other memorials and small parks throughout downtown Washington.
- President's Park - The White House, Lafayette Park, and the Ellipse
- Rock Creek Park
- Anacostia Park
- Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens
- Frederick Douglass National Historic Site
- Mary McLeod Bethune Council House National Historic Site
- Carter G. Woodson National Historic Site
- Civil War Defenses of Washington
- Theodore Roosevelt Island
- Arlington House
- and much more!