Historical & Environmental Education Reading
Narrative of privations and sufferings of United States officers and soldiers while prisoners of war in the hands of the Rebel authorities
This report, published by the non-governmental United States Sanitary Commission provides multiple accounts of the treatment of Union prisoners of war in Confederate military prisons.
- Philadelphia, King & Baird
- Published Date:
- Report or Paper
- Grade Levels:
- Sixth Grade-General
- Civil War, Medicine, Military and Wartime History
- National/State Standards:
- This document could be used in support of activities which align to the common core standards for ELA/social studies.
- Historical & Environmental Education Reading
Last updated: April 14, 2015