When planning a field trip to Andersonville, please consider the following:
- Ranger-led field trips are offered on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the school year.
- Groups visiting on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays should plan to self-guide. Also on any day that you have limited time, or a group that exceeds tour limits then you will want to plan for a self-guided visit.
Please read our 2016-2017 Field Trip Planner for more information on program offerings and details for planning a field trip to Andersonville.
- Ranger-Led Programs: Grades K-12
The park offers three ranger-led programs for school groups. Your grade level and group size will automatically determine which program is presented.
- Self-guiding Field Trips; Grades K - 12
Self-guided groups must contact the park before arriving by submitting a Self-Guided Tour Form. This will allow park staff to schedule your visit and notify you of any issues or conflicts prior to your visit.
Showing results 211-1 of 1
Andersonville National Historic Site
- Field Trips
- Grade level:
- Middle School: Sixth Grade through Eighth Grade
- Social Studies