- Please sign daily use logs at the South Wall, Otter Cliff, and Canada Cliffs.
- Use established access trails. Walk and rest on durable rock surfaces whenever possible. Avoid vegetated areas.
- Be extra careful on steep, erosion-prone slopes at Canada Cliffs.
- Use colored chalk that blends with local rock.
Otter Cliff - Special Guidelines
- Avoid using trees for belays.
- Use your gear and existing fixed anchors to set up climbs.
- Use the restroom in the parking lot.
- Proactively share climbing routes with others.
Learn more about climbing in Acadia.