Filing A Disability Or Accessibility Complaint With The NPS

An individual may file a disability rights complaint with us regarding any aspect of the National Park Service’s operations.

In filing a complaint with us, the complaint must be in writing, signed and dated, and filed no later than 180 days from the date of the alleged discrimination. The complaint should include your name, address, zip code, and telephone number; the name and address of the alleged discriminatory official(s) and/or public entity; the nature of the complaint and the date the alleged discrimination occurred. The complaint may be filed directly with the EEO Program Manager, National Park Service, 1849 C. Street NW, (0008), Washington, D.C. 20240.

Last updated: March 9, 2015