|The St. Thomas Memorial Church, which consists of the 1905-1907 Church designed by Robert Maurice Trimble, the 1897 Parish House designed by William Braithwaite, and the 1899 Rectory designed by C.F. Reed and Brothers meets National Register Criterion C for Architecture as a significant example of Late Gothic Revival style architecture in Oakmont. The property also meets Criteria Consideration A as a religious property that derives its primary significance from architecture. Its scale, unified Late Gothic Revival-style features and finishes (across the Church, Parish House, and Rectory), grandeur, and craftsmanship make it a significant resource in the community. The period of significance begins with construction of the Parish House in 1897 and ends with completion of the Church in 1907.