Yellowstone's Green Team
Green Team is a group of Yellowstone National Park employees dedicated to leadership in sustainable management and operational practices in Yellowstone, promoting an environmentally responsible culture, sustainable initiatives, projects and programs through communication, education and coordination.
The team has members from many disciplines and representation from districts throughout the park.
Green Team strives to:
• Communicate, educate and promote sustainable practices throughout the park.
• Improve employee awareness and application of environmental stewardship through peer involvement in sustainable initiatives.
• Implement and manage sustainable projects and programs throughout the park.
• Assist with the program's internship program to facilitate productive studies and proposals.
• Provide information and support to park management including recommendations, needs, and project development.
• Work collaboratively on sustainable initiatives with partners and concessioners through the Yellowstone Environmental Coordinating Committee.