Black Hills Parks and Forests Association Black Hills Parks and Forests Association (BHPFA) is the non-profit cooperating arm of the National Park Service, National Forest Service, South Dakota Game Fish & Parks, and National Grasslands operating sales outlets in 14 locations throughout the Black Hills and the Nebraska Panhandle. Purchases from these sites support interpretive programming.
The park store at Wind Cave National Park is located in the Visitor Center and operated by BHPFA. The store offers a variety of interpretive materials about Wind Cave NP, the Black Hills, and the people who settled and live here. All purchases made from the park store help support interpretive programming at Wind Cave NP including: ·
Anyone can also support the park by becoming a member of BHPFA. Membership dues are $29.95 annually and benefits include 15% discount on all park store purchases as well as discounts at participating Cooperating Association stores across the country.
Purchases of park store items can also be made online by visiting our website - www.blackhillsparks.org.
26611 US Hwy 385
Hot Springs, SD 57747
Did You Know?
Alvin McDonald was the first systematic explorer of Wind Cave. He explored the cave from 1890 until his death in 1893. More...