All cave tours are considered moderate to very strenuous.
1. All cave tours are ranger guided.
2. The cave temperature is a constant 53 degrees Fahrenheit (11 degrees Celsius). A light jacket or sweatshirt are recommended for all tours.
3. Wear low-heeled walking shoes with non-slip soles. Sandals are not recommended on the standard walking tours and are not permitted on the Candlelight or Wild Cave Tours.
4. Cave tours are not recommended for anyone with claustrophobia, heart or respiratory conditions, recent surgeries or illnesses, or other physical limitations.
5. Food, drink, candy, gum, tobacco products, large purses, handbags, backpacks, large camera bags, and walking sticks are not permitted on any cave tour.
6. Flash photography is allowed on standard walking tours, but tripods are not. Cameras are not permitted on the CandlelightTour or the Wild Cave Tour.
7. There are no restroom facilities in the cave.
8. No pets are allowed in the cave, with the exception of certified service dogs on the standard walking tours only.
9. Baby backpacks are not permitted in the cave.
10. For the protection of the cave, please do not touch the cave, remove cave rocks or formations, or step off the trail.