Wind Cave Room - Bishop Fowler Loop
The name "Bishop Fowler" is written into the soft limestone above the passage that goes into this route through the cave. Bishop Fowler was a prominent figure in the Methodist Church. He helped establish the Black Hills College in Hot Springs. This route through the cave is attributed to Alvin McDonald in 1891.