Targeted Grades: Grades 3-7. Can be used with older and younger students.
Inventory for Practical Plants:
- Folder of lesson plans
- Folder of laminated plant photographs
- Folder of plant information and uses
- Folder of laminated color pages and mazes
- Folder of laminated word searches
- Book: Desert Tree Finder
- CD ROM: Desert Plant Identification and Uses
- White Sands, White Wilderness VHS
- Seed Packs: 1) Chile seeds 2) Dish Garden (consumable)
- Heavy weight white paper (consumable)
The process for reserving a trunk is easy.
1) Download the reservation form
2) Complete the form, including necessary signatures
3) Email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your form, the education specialist will contact you via email to confirm dates and to schedule delivery or pickup of the trunk.
After you've had a chance to use the trunks in your classroom, we would appreciate hearing your comments and suggestions. Your feedback really helps us improve the resources we offer and our services to the schools. Simply download the feedback form and return it to us.
- Biodiversity, Biology: Plants, Botany, Ecology
- Traveling Trunk