In an effort to address barriers to accessibility and to better ensure that all people have an equal opportunity to enjoy Weir Farm National Historic Site, please call ahead if you have any special needs.
For people with mobility impairments:
- The Burlingham House Visitor Center is accessible with temporary ramps for wheelchair users. Please call ahead so the Park Ranger will know to set up the ramps.
- All public restrooms are accessible.
- A wheelchair is available at the Burlingham House Visitor Center.
- The Weir Studio and the Young Studio are not wheelchair accessible.
- The Weir House is wheelchair accessible and can be entered on guided tour.
For people with vision or hearing impairments:
- The park video has open captioning.
- Assisted listening devices to accompany the park video are available.
- Audio description devices to accompany the park video are available.
- Assisted listening devices to accompany all tours and programs presented by Park Rangers are available.
For people with service animals:
- Service animals are allowed in park buildings and on park trails.