Multiple Days: 04/26/2014, 05/03/2014, 05/10/2014, 05/17/2014, 05/24/2014
Location: Various Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM Fee Information: free Contact Name: Stephanie Loeb Contact Phone Number: 610-783-1013
The Landscapes, Structures, Waterways, and Bridges program takes a photographic look at the history and beauty of Valley Forge NHP. Join a park ranger and visit a new park location each Saturday to explore the history and the art that is Valley Forge.
Photographers of all skill levels are welcome to attend- so bring your camera, tablet, or cell phone and enjoy the park.
This event will meet at a different location each week:
April 26: Philander Chase Knox Estate (Park Library) Directions below
May 3: Valley Forge Visitor Center
May 10: Washington Memorial Chapel Cemetery
May 17: Meet at Artillery Park and walk to Dogwood Grove
May 24: Location to be announced!
Events are rain or shine, please dress appropriately and remember to properly outfit your equipment.
Follow @ValleyForgeNHP on Instagram and Twitter and tag your photos with #vfpark #vfnhp #valleyforge
Like the Landscapes and Structures Facebook Page for updates and to share your photos with other program participants.
If you are interested in donating your photos to the park for possible future use, email us.
Directions and Parking:
Philander Chase Knox Estate
Located on Library Lane at Yellow Springs Road, just beyond the Knox Covered Bridge.
- From the Visitor Center take Route 23 West, through the park to Route 252.
- Make the left at the light onto Rt 252 South and follow towards the covered bridge.
- Make a right over the covered bridge.
- Make your first left onto Library Lane, it is the large white building on your left.
- Parking is available in the lot across from Library Lane and on Wilson Rd. which is the next street up from Library Lane.
Valley Forge Visitor Center
1400 North Outer Line Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406