- Pets are welcome but must be maintained on a leash.
- Pets are allowed throughout the Historic Core and Overlook areas but not allowed inside buildings, unless they are service animals.
- You are expected to clean up after your pet. Remember to bring the "pooper scooper."
- Do not allow your pet to chase or annoy any of the natural wildlife that it may enounter while visiting the site. Keep in mind that the natural wildlife is indeed wild and an encounter can lead to serious injury of your pet.
- You are responsible for any potential harm your pet may cause to others on site, whether park employee or visitor.
If you keep these things in mind you and your pet will have a safe and enjoyable visit to the historic site. Happy visiting!
Did You Know?
Moton Field, site of Basic and Primary Flight training for Tuskegee pilots, was named in honor of Dr. Robert Russa Moton, second President of Tuskegee University.