Ranger-guided programs are offered at Fort Caroline and Kingsley Plantation.
- They are limited to 35 students at at time.
- Programs are free.
- Schedules vary by season and park site, so call and speak with a ranger to verify the available days.
- Reservations are required and are taken on a first call basis.
- Both sites have individual pre-visit requirements.
What we expect from groups participating in ranger-guided programs:
- Return the confirmation letter (required).
- Prepare your students beforehand using Curriculum Materials (required).
- If required at the site your are visiting, bring student pre-visit activities the day of the field trip.
- Learn the park rules, chaperone requirements, suggested clothing and safety mandates. (See Tips for Teachers).
- Be on time.
- Have a good time!