Directions From Airport
• Take Rt. 33 West to Goodell Street Exit.
• Take Goodell Street Exit and get into center lane of Goodell. Follow signs directing “To Delaware Avenue”.
• At Main Street, follow signs directing “To Delaware Avenue”, veer left around St. Louis Church and continue west on Edward Street.
• For parking lot (free), turn right at the first street, Franklin, and travel 2 2/3 blocks north. The lot entrance will be on your left and marked by a brown and white National Park Service sign.
• For on-street (meter) parking, turn right at the second street, Delaware, and travel 2 2/3 blocks north. The Site will be on your right and marked by a brown and white National Park Service sign.
Did You Know?
Theodore Roosevelt was the first president to fly in an airplane. (It actually happened on October 11, 1910, after he left office. He took a brief flight with Arch Hoxsey, a pilot for the Wright Exhibition Team.) More...