For People with Mobility Impairments:
- There is an accessible ramp into the first floor of the historic house and neighbor’s house. The entrance is on Pine Street to the left of an entrance with one step. Please call ahead (215-597-7130) to ensure access. The first floor of the building is accessible.
- Restrooms are not accessible, but some nearby restaurants have them.
- The sidewalks on both sides of the Kosciuszko site are paved. There is a wayside exhibit on the pavement on the Third Street side of the site.
For People with Hearing Impairments:
- The film has open captions.
- There is a brochure which explains the items in the historic bedroom.
- American Sign Language interpretation is available by request. Please call 215-597-7130 at least 14 days prior to your visit.
For People with Sight Impairments:
- Rangers are available to describe the exhibits and answer questions.
- There is audio description of the exhibits and the film.
- Some touch objects are available in the exhibit area.