This site was the farm owned by Charles B. Huber, the station master of Williamsburg, Ohio, until his death in 1854. In addition to secreting fugitives at his home, Huber hid them in the haybarn and cornshocks at his farm located on the outskirts of Williamsburg.
Visitor Information: Currently not open to public.
Location: 134 S. Second Street, Williamsburg, 45176
National Park Unit: No
Ownership: Donna and Jerry Carter
Location Type: Site