This site was the farm owned by Charles B. Huber, the station master of Williamsburg, Ohio, until his heath in 1854. In addition to secreting fugitives at his home, Huber hid them in the haybarn and cornshocks at his farm located on the outskirts of Williamsburg.
Visitor Information: Currently open to public.
Location: 975 West Main Street, Williamsburg, 45176
Website: Charles B. Huber Farm
National Park Unit: No
Ownership: Croswell Charters & Motorcoach Tours
Location Type: Site
UGRR Operatives: Charles B. Huber