This site was the homesite of Dr. L. T. Pease and his wife, Nancy Fee. Dr. Pease was the assistant "stationmaster" at Williamsburg. He assumed the role of "stationmaster" in 1854, when Charles Huber died. Nancy Fee's father and brother were active conductors.
Visitor Information: Currently not open to public.
Location: 180 Gay Street, Williamsburg, 45176
Website: Dr. L. T. Pease House
National Park Unit: No
Ownership: Doug and Gretchen Lefferson
Location Type: Site
UGRR Operatives: Charles B. Huber,Dr. L. T. Pease,Nancy Fee