The John King Farm just outside of Delta, Ohio served as an UGRR station from 1838 until the end of the Civil War. It was located on one of the overland routes to the Detroit River and Lake St. Clair. The King farm station lay along the route through the Black Swamp. The King farm was linked to stations near the Michigan border. From the King farm, freedom seekers traveled to the Eicher station east of Delta, Ohio and on to either Sylvania or Perrysburg.
Visitor Information: Currently not open to public.
Location: Intersection of State Route 109 and, County Road F, Delta, Fulton, 43515
National Park Unit: No
Ownership: A.E.E.E.W. Post 373 American Legion and Auxillary
Location Type: Site
UGRR Operatives: John King,Rev. William King