National Underground Railroad conference sponsors demonstrate their commitment to advancing this important history through contributions that support conference programs and events. Each level of giving offers unique opportunities to build and expand your brand awareness. Sponsorship opportunities can be tailored to showcase your organization's mission and sponsorship objectives, and all sponsors are prominently recognized on the conference website and throughout all conference materials.
What Our Conference Attendees Said in 2013
2013 conference attendees told us:
· 96 percent reported that the programming was excellent or good.
· 88 percent strongly agreed or agreed that the cost with respect to the experience was worth it.
· 94 percent strongly agreed or agreed that they would attend future conferences.
· 92 percent strongly agreed or agreed that they would recommend future conferences to others.
We received a number of positive comments from our attendees including:
· "Let's keep up with the research of these historical events that reveal the truths about the foundation of this county & the illness of slavery. The UGGR & the struggle for Freedom is a Great Project."
· "Overall, excellent concurrent sessions. Superb keynote addresses. Networking with other participants is what I liked best."
· "1ST Conference (love everything, exceeded expectations)."
· "Wonderful key note speakers; friendly and interesting participants."
· "Hope that a conference will be organized in 2014."
Platinum $10,000 and above
· Credit on "donor" pages in the conference program book, where we list the contribution and donation level.
· Recognition of platinum, gold, silver, and bronze levels throughout the conference.
· Personal recognition of platinum, gold, silver, and bronze levels during the opening convocation and banquet.
· Companies that donate at the platinum, gold, silver, and bronze levels can also have their logo on the back cover of the program book, logo on conference sponsor signage, and credit and link to your website on National UGRR Conference web pages.
· Platinum and gold sponsors receive two full-conference registrations.
Note: Representatives from sponsoring companies must be registered to attend conference events and programs.
All donations are tax-deductible. All sponsors will receive credit in the conference program book, where donation level will be listed.
Donations to the conference can be made the following ways:
1. Donations under $500 can be made by credit card through the Association for the Study of African American Live & History (ASALH) on the conference registration website: http://asalh.net/ugrr.html.
2. Donations of any amount can be made through the National Park Foundation.
a. Checks (Mail):
National Park Foundation
1201 Eye Street NW, Suite 550B
Washington, DC 20008
Checks should be made payable to the "National Park Foundation". Please specify "Network to Freedom" in the memo area. Also, please indicate how you would like you name to appear in printed materials
b. Credit Card (Online):
For conference sponsorship information packet, click here.