The benefits of volunteering at Roger Williams National Memorial are unlimited!
• Learn about the Roger Williams National Memorial and the National Park Service
• Receive training in National Park Service and Roger Williams National Memorial history, operations, and procedures
• Gain experience working with a Federal agency as well as a non-profit, cooperating association
• Have a flexible schedule
• Receive a volunteer uniform
• Enjoy the satisfaction and experience in communicating with and helping park visitors while representing the National Park Service
• Be recognized for sharing their time, knowledge, and expertise
To learn more about the VIP program at Roger Williams National Memorial, please contact volunteer coordinator, Sparkle Bryant at 401-521-7266 or email email@example.com.
To learn more about the National Park Service’s VIP program as well as other volunteer opportunities around the country, please visit www.nps.gov/volunteer and www.serve.gov.
Did You Know?
Did you know that Roger Williams had such a close relationship with the Native Americans that the Sachem Canonicus of the Narragansett refused payment from Roger for the land given to him for the Providence colony? More...