The benefits of volunteering at Roger Williams National Memorial are unlimited!
• Learn about the Roger Williams National Memorial and the National Park Service
• Receive training in National Park Service and Roger Williams National Memorial history, operations, and procedures
• Gain experience working with a Federal agency as well as a non-profit, cooperating association
• Have a flexible schedule
• Receive a volunteer uniform
• Enjoy the satisfaction and experience in communicating with and helping park visitors while representing the National Park Service
• Be recognized for sharing their time, knowledge, and expertise
To learn more about the VIP program at Roger Williams National Memorial, please contact volunteer coordinator, Sparkle Bryant at 401-521-7266 or email email@example.com.
To learn more about the National Park Service’s VIP program as well as other volunteer opportunities around the country, please visit www.nps.gov/volunteer and www.serve.gov.
Did You Know?
Did you know that it was Roger Williams’s ideals of religious freedom and the concept of the separation of church and state that formed the basis of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution? More...