Mulholland Point Lighthouse overlooks the town of Lubec, Maine.
You can spend several hours exploring Roosevelt Campobello International Park. Here are some ideas to guide your stay if you have...
- Visit the Edmund S. Muskie Visitor Center, which contains exhibits and a video interpreting the Roosevelt story.
- Tour FDR's 34-room summer home to see what it looked like when he and his family lived there.
- Walk through beautiful flower gardens.
Two or More Hours
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at Mulholland Point Lighthouse or one of the other scenic picnic areas.
- Hike the wooded paths and fields of the park's 2,800-acre (1,134-hectare) natural area.