- National Park: Redwood National Park is free to visit!
- California State Parks: Jedediah Smith, Del Norte Coast, and Prairie Creek Redwoods state parks collect day-use fees at campground entrance stations.
Fee-Free Days 2014
All park entrance/day-use fees within Redwood National and State Parks are waived on the following days:
- January 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 15-17: Presidents Day weekend
- April 19-20: National Park Week’s opening weekend
- August 25: National Park Service’s 98th birthday
- September 27: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
The Howland Hill Outdoor School and Wolf Creek Education Center are available by reservation only. Fees apply.