- National Park: Redwood National Park is free to visit!
- California State Parks: Jedediah Smith, Del Norte Coast, and Prairie Creek Redwoods state parks collect day-use fees at campground entrance stations.
All park entrance/day-use fees within Redwood National and State Parks are waived on the following days:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 19, 2015
- Presidents Day weekend, February 14-16, 2015
- National Park Week’s opening weekend, April 18-19, 2015
- National Park Service’s 99th birthday, August 25, 2015
- National Public Lands Day, September 26, 2015
- Veterans Day, November 11, 2015
The Howland Hill Outdoor School and Wolf Creek Education Center are available by reservation only. Fees apply.