Until further notice, the north loop of the horse trail is closed. Please contact park staff for more information.
THE SENTRY 2012
THE SENTRY 2013
The Elkhorn Tavern was a place of worship until 1862 when the congregation moved to a new location 3 miles northwest of the tavern because of the noisy parties and dances the federals held in the building during their occupation.
Last Updated: 06/15/2013